Candess Zona-Mendola is the Editor of UnsafeFoods.com and a Senior Trial Paralegal with Robins Cloud LLP. Educated at Chapman University and the University of Nevada Las Vegas, Candess holds degrees in Anthropology and Paralegal studies.
With 15 years of experience in various legal areas, including product liability, civil rights, and employment law, Candess brings legal understanding and passion to Robins Cloud’s Food Safety team. Since her college years, Candess has worked as a freelance writer for various blogs and anthologies.
A mother of two, Candess lives in a suburb of Houston with her husband Tim. When she is not saving the world one deadline at a time, Candess can be found channeling her inner chef or with coffee and a book.
- Chapman University
- University of Nevada Las Vegas, B. A. Anthropology
- University of Nevada Las Vegas, Paralegal Studies
- American Association of Justice
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas, Paralegal Division
- The Paralegal Association, National Association of Legal Assistants
Past Employment Positions:
- Amesbury & Schutt
- Law Offices of M. Lani Esteban-Trinidad